22.2.11

You Made Me Crazy!

YAWN!!!!!!

Think what!? Because of you, Jang Keun Suk! Sukkie~ ❤ what a lovely name from his fans!



You made me can't stop thinking of you, can't stop chasing your latest news! Non stop watching your video clip every day in front of my lappie~

You know, you are the one and the first celebrity I so in love with! Even Jay also behind of you recently, sorry Jay~~

I start collective your staff, like this...

Ole Candies, I received it went I awake yesterday~
I bought with one of his fans who bought at Thai!

I can't wait for your coming Fan Meeting in Malaysia, I knew the date was under prearrange at the moment, but I believe that you may not make your fans feel disappointed right? Malaysia's Fans were waiting for your visit!!!! Wait for your good news!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment