15.2.11

CNY 2011 Part II

I miss up the secondary schoolmate reunion, sorry dear friends. Sad....I miss up the previous too, I tough I can join this year, but in the end still miss it!!! =_=;

Well, i suggest my friends go Lou Sang at PD for another reunion.... ^____^ ......but it just few of us who often meet up.


this is what my friends sponsor for the reunion, Yu Sang & liquor


oh GOSH! my clever friend remember bring the Yu Sang, but forgot the chopstick! How are we going to eat those tasty Yu Sang? Luckily, we met the tourist who stay at the beach hotel and they having BBQ there, then we go borrow folks with them. -_-|||


me & Clinton


hmm...yummy Yu Sang!


me & Irene


Clinton & Lynette


me & Nono


Clinton & Irene


me & Gasper

~~FRIENDS FORVER AND EVER~~
12 YEARS FRIENDS~

No comments:

Post a Comment