13.2.11

CNY 2011 Part I

This time is the longest stayed at JB for CNY, be there around 9 days....I thought can stay 5days instead of 9 days....well, I miss the secondary schoolmate reunion this year again....sob sob!!! T_T
It was because of my uncle in ward suddenly, looks like quite serious so that we extend stay.....no choice have to wait until next year my dear friends.

CNY.....it's time for me to gain weight, because a lot of tasty food! Non-stop eating!!!!

Other than eating, gambling, watch movie, there is nothing else can do in CNY......BORED!!!






wrote my wish at the Kong Ming Lantern and let it fly up to the sky~~~






All these tasty food gain my weight!!!! XD

forever sisters....my Aunts and my mom


my nephew, baby Kieffer


me and baby Kieffer


me and my younger cousin Joyce


me and my younger cousin Phoebe


me and my nephew, Jevone






me and my nephew, Julius


my cousin's friend, my cousin, me & my nephew

But.....it's nice to gather once in the year~ ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment