22.1.11

Finished My 1st Part Time job

Finished my part time job in advance instead of finish on 02 Feb, due to my friend's family problem, she use to take care of it, and the Hair Care Centre was short of hand. Well...the business is so so, not much people shop at IOI new wing since IOI new wing still the new? Or people are just looking for CNY stuff recently? Anyway, we have do our best!


this is the CNY decor at IOI Mall Puchong(new wing), it's simple!


First Lion Dance in the year 2011


Free oranges from the Lion


a lot of people grab the oranges~


the smile face


free candies from the smile face ^^


free balloons from the clown, kids like it!!!


this is how I spent the free time~ ^____^


one of the dinner

Going to work in the early morning, finish work at the night, oh GOSHHH I've got not time to spent for the Korean dramas!!! I MISS!!!!~~~




Now, it's time to catch up!!! *woohooo*

No comments:

Post a Comment