28.7.10

MALAYSIA BOLEH~~~

Today ma day off, finally I can settle the pending stuff for Viva.

Wake up at 8:30am, wash and bloom until 9:20am. I was thinking to park ma Viva at KJ LRT parking lot then travel with LRT actually, after I reach the parking lot, there is 2 lot, shit! both are fulled! No choices for me must travel with driving, after that I heading to the Federal Highway, ah.....KL Sentral, I can park ma Viva at KL Sentral, I get signal suddenly in my brain. Well, I park ma Viva at KL Sentral upon arrival.

Then I took Putra LRT to Masjid Jamek interchange with Star Line to station Bandaraya. Few minutes walk to Pertama Complex from the station. Ma friend told me Pertama Complex got JPJ over there, so I found it when I reached Pertama Complex, but I can't found it, until I ask somebody they said already move to Maju Junction, ok......fine, I walk there around 3mins. Finally I found it, then I renew my road tax & driving license, but the staff told me I got the summons, must pay at the traffic police station first only can renew road tax......-,-.....at that time only can renew ma driving license. Well, I told him I wanna renew 5yrs, he said cannot because ma actual exp date is 31JUL2010, I come earlier cannot renew until 5 yrs, only can 1yr, I was syok at that time, what stupid reason he gave huh!!??

Ok fine, coz I only can settle these today. After license renew, I took taxi to the traffic police station to paid simmons, what the hell, I get the nomber with 1323, when that time the nomber only run to 11++, I wasted ma time there around 2hrs I think, GOSSSHHH!!!!!

Finally I almost done, then I took LRT to get ma Viva at KL Sentral. I renew ma road tax at the Post Office which near ma house.

OMG!!!! I arrived home around 3pm. Why can't just sekaligus!!!?? It so stupid man~~ No next time for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment