18.7.10

2010 Bon Odori

No matter how cough I get, no matter how flu I get, no matter my voice become SEXY VOICE, no matter how med I am, nothing can obstruct me to attend Bon Odori.


I like the watermelon ice cream, It's NICE

After work me and my friends go for some drinks at Klang(my friend live there, my car park at her home). Then we drove to Panasonic Sport Complex around 4:++ pm, the time is just nice, we found a nice parking, just 2 min walk can reach inside the stadium. At first, we can't wait to grab some food for our lunch & dinner, there is a lot of food, some got many people queue up, some don't have. After few minutes, we bought many food, then seat at the stair case to our rest and start eating.


Na.....this all my freinds

After finish our lunch & dinner, we still seat at the stair case wait another group of freind come join us. After they reach, we went to the field area and dance together with other unknown person, hahahaha......it's funny.....;-) , but good experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment