23.3.10

YO! Another brand new session for my job~

Yesterday my BOSS discuss with me said need to transfer me to tour operator department, ask me isn't it no problem for me?
Sure, I just nod then say:''YES BOSS!''

I'm sure a lot my fellows colleagues sure will ask me WHY?! Transfer to tour operator less to lead tour already, then ask me whether BOSS increase my salary?

The thing i'm going to say is, dear colleagues, no worry about me, BOSS say will increase my salary, Sharon Tan will be the witness, hehe! The another thing is, I be fed up to those RUDE customer! For me, lead tour each time in a month is enough, and somemore I found that I more suitable for back office job......well~ i'll do my best!!!

=DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO, AND ENJOY THE THING WHAT YOU DO=

No comments:

Post a Comment